Contact Sheila for interviews and speaking availability.
Who is featuring Sheila?
- 24 May 2017: Lunch at Learn: Just for Women: The Braveheart Model to Transform Your Life is about turning inward and listening to oneself. It’s about knowing what it takes to fulfill one’s own dreams. It’s about making necessary changes to love oneself first so we can better love and serve those around us. And, it’s about finding the courage within to make it happen! Bulverde/Spring Branch Library, Bulverde, Texas, 12:00 – 1:30 pm.
- 19 November 2016: Keynote Speaker for the Stars Behind the Stripes Dinner & Dance honoring spouses and partners of US service members.
Articles to Inspire!
- Aspire Magazine features my work under the Wisdom & Self Growth tab.
- “Guarantee a Life of Ease and Flow with this One Action“ Women everywhere struggle to take care of everyone but themselves. Discover the one action you can take to guarantee a transformational life shift making room for less tree and more ease and flow — and joy!
- “Negotiating a Job Change? Ask Yourself this Question First“ As women, negotiating a job change can feel challenging. Identifying whether your request is based on a need or a want will help you best position the conversation so you get the outcome you desire.
- “The Power of Daydreaming to Connect to Your Joy“ Here’s how daydreaming allows you to connect with your desired future experience. Plus, five tips for leveraging your
- “3 Easy Tips for Staying Focused on the Good“ A positive outlook makes all the difference. This is a great
list forkids, too!
- “Top 10 How-to List for Claiming Happiness Now“ We all want to be happy, so why wait?
- “Participate Boldly in Evolution of Your Life“ Participating bolding in the evolution of your life means you must truly desire the very manifestation you wish to create. Here’s how to make it happen.
- “Three Easy Steps for Putting Self-Care First.” As women, we tend to put everyone first. If that statement resonates, you’ll want to read this one!
- “20 Affirmations for Letting Go and Moving Forward“ for when you’re feeling stuck!
Listen to my interview with Bill Sklodowski, founder of Unlimited Perspectives, a show directed specifically at people in transition. In this podcast, I talk about quitting my “day job” and manifesting the life I truly desired – that of a writer. Most importantly, I share my
passion for inspiring others to listen to and trust their inner voice of wisdom and guidance. Listen now!
Listen to my interview with Peggy Nolan, the vanquisher of fear and doubt, and facilitator for making peace with your pieces! In this interview, I talk about letting go of old beliefs, especially cultural and familial influences imprinted in my childhood, in order to find an authentic, spiritually-filled life. Listen now!