Whew, it’s hard to believe but after three years my first book is published and currently available for the Nook. Kindle and iBooks coming soon so keep checking back!
- Dresden, Prague, Rothenburg & More: A Few of My Favorite Photos
- Medieval City Walls, Tractor Parades & Lots of Pictures
- Visit to Germany Requires Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free Substitutes: It’s a Baking Challenge!
- Celebrating 29 Years of German Reunification: “Tag Der Deutschen Einheit”
- Immersion Is the Best Way to Develop Foreign Language Skills