Hello, and thanks for visiting my website! If you’ve clicked onto this page, thank you so much. The least I can do is give you a few fun facts so you’ll have a better idea of who I am.
- I’ve recently relocated to San Antonio, Texas after living for more than 20 years in North Carolina. I’m learning that sometimes we don’t realize we’re in a rut until we pick up and force ourselves to do something new. Just for the record, I’m liking San Antonio. A lot.
- I love music and dancing and go out several times a week to get my groove on. Whether I’m dancing the waltz, Argentine tango, rumba, salsa, or west coast swing, I’ve got a smile on my face.
- I’ve worked in both private and public sector jobs in three different countries, on three different continents. The common thread in all of my work? Writing, facilitation, and collaboration!
- I have a natural tendency to look for the potential in others, which is why I’m a great motivational coach!
- I don’t mind a little risk. I like challenges and stretching myself, so I don’t scare easily.
- I once rode on the back of an elephant named Po in Thailand. His body hair was wiry, which was a little uncomfortable since I was wearing shorts.
- I love butterflies and flowers.
- I was once flown to the Pentagon in a helicopter from Fort Monroe, Virginia to conduct research for a graduate project.
- I love beer! I’ve been gluten-free since early 2014, so my selection is a bit limited these days (so sad)!
- Since I mentioned gluten-free, I should also tell you that I’m dairy-free, soy-free, and don’t eat red meat. It’s a long story, really.
- If I could be a super shero, I would be Wonder Woman. First of all, she looks great in her shero suit, and I love that golden lasso. Just give me the truth baby, and I’ll give you mine.
- My absolute most favorite vacation was a three-day Nile River cruise. I loved visiting the places of historical significance along the way, which is why my Wells Worthy adventure series is set in Egypt.
- I’m a hybrid author (both indie and published) who has built a successful blog and social media community promoting my writing and coaching platforms. My most popular blog categories include business communication strategies and motivation.