One of the things I enjoy as much as writing is sharing my passion and encouraging others to follow their dreams. I work with individuals and groups on a variety of topics from writing the book they’ve always imagined to living the life of their dreams.
Samples of speaking and facilitation include:
- Simple Things, a motivational talk to the staff of Dade Health and Rehab, a care facility in North Georgia. (29 minutes)
- Big or Small There is Power in Miracles, podcast with miracle coach, Leah Carey on how miracles are all around us and why they are so important to acknowledge. Run time: 14 minutes, 58 seconds.
- A Desire to Inspire: podcast with entrepreneur Shawn Anderson on why it’s so important to believe in ourselves. Run time: 14 minutes, 59 seconds.
- Love Yourself, Love Others, a motivational teleseminar just for women (54 mins)
- Emcee excerpt: GlaxoSmithKline Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Awards
- Motivation/Inspiration on topic of your choice
- Training development and facilitation
- Voice over
Contact Sheila to speak or provide voice for your audience!